Friday, July 29, 2011

Sweet 17th Wishlist

Today is exactly 54 days until my 17th birthday, I thought it would be a good if i post my wishlist here (so it'd be easier for my friends and family to buy me gift. LOL) 
hhmm.. maybe some of you who's following my Twitter already know that i'm a big fans of Jeffrey Campbell. I bet you already know what am i gonna post here. Most of them are JC. Some are Clothes, Dress, and Jacket that I've been craving for quite some times. 














which one is your favorite? :D

7 comments:

  1. very beautiful! xx

    natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hourray for birthday wishlists!
    Oh my, that leopard shoe is so funky, I don't even understand how one would walk in that! I'm a lover of the classic Lita, but the floral one is super cute.

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaa those shoes are to die for!

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes! my fav goes to the 4th one with the fruit prints!

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  5. looove all the collections sweety! i am a big fan of Jeffrey Campbell too and always drooling over with their collection heheh.. thanks for your lovely comment dear, keep visit mine :)
    happy weekend! xoxo, Jessica
    PHOSKINNY

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all the collections of JC :)
    cool post girl!!

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN