Sunday, July 10, 2011

lost, in my own mind.

 just got back from singapore yesterday. yup, i spent my holiday there with Stephanie (i'll probably post about my holiday here when the connection's back to normal.) jsyk, i've been trying to make a post but the connection was bad :( so here are some photos of my today's outfit..

 the top is from Bangkok, and the pants are from L&K, necklaces are from Stradivarius, the Clogs are from Retail Therapy.

btw, i got new haircut!! how's my new bangs? what do you think?
i've been lusting for this kind of bangs for like quite some time and today i feel brave enough to cut it and i think i look like a 13yo girl ._. 



ps: do i look like a 13yo girl? ._.

4 comments:

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN