Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Benched

"even if i die, i can't let you go..."

say hello to my new baby Benched ;)




 the detail of my floral top.
tops & skirts - Retail Therapy, tights - the little things she needs, shoes - Jeffrey Campbell

well, this is it. my new baby benched by Jeffrey Campbell. I got 'em from NastyGal. actually, there's another JC that i got from NastyGal. i'll probably wear it on my next outfit post :D

20 comments:

  1. Hey i adored your shoes and your skirt so much!!!!!!!!!!!!


    follow me back and visit mine

    allysachais.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your style! so cute and original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. gosh i die for your shoes so much dear! thank you so much for following me, and i think you are the next dianarikasari hehe since you're always took your photos on your cute pinky room :)

    really love your blog so much! new followers dear :D

    check out and join my first giveaway here

    PHOSKINNY: Birthday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit.. the colors are awesome. love your JCs.. have been wanting a pair :)

    follow each other?
    http://raindropsofred.blogspot.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute skirt! and your shoes super gorgeous, dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. loveee ur skirt & ur shoes ! <3 nasty gal has a lot of gorgeous JC shoes <3

    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow your shoes is pretty! want that! xo



    thatmeltingcheese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your skirt and shoes!!!

    http://laughing-in-the-purple-rain.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the shoes!they're beautful,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. your skirt and top are so great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love your skirt! and i just gotta ask, are those shoes comfy?:)


    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  12. you are so cute! love it!

    www.rillicious.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your shoes omg do you get any tax problem though?

    http://hippiegonemad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww you are so cute.

    I love your skirt and heels, you look fabulous! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  15. wooww ! thats a nice one :D love your shoes dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. ♥
    Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
    Love your post.)

    Can you help me?
    I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

    "What are your favorite clothing firms?"

    ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so cute!!! And everything you're wearing is just the cutest too. Those Jeffrey Campbell's are so pretty too :) Oh would you like us to follow each other? I'd be glad to follow yours xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN