Friday, May 8, 2015

Sunset Lover // ft. WalkTrendy


I used to hate wearing white but lately I've been getting a lot of white clothes & shoes and  I love it. I don't understand why but I just love it.


 WalkTrendy white dress // UNIF bralette // Lunarcult necklaces // MovID slip on

This dress I'm wearing is from WalkTrendy, which is an online store that basically has everything you need. I was looking for a simple white dress that I can wear to de beach and chill, then I got this one. It is affordable and the shipment is quite fast, which is a good thing if you're in a hurry. They don't only sell clothes, they do sell a lot of other things like jewellery and accessories. If you're looking for an affordable and up to date fashion site, I suggest you to check them out.

Here's my current favorite song;

8 comments:

  1. Aww cute white dress Gab and I love that song too <3

    www.ismurfshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. yesss i used to hate white but now i'm looking for white clothes :) looks good on you!

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. the dress looks so cute and the bralette just make it looks cooler <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute dress <3

    www.christianbelvin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute! I love your shoes❤

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So prettyy ci gabb !


    xx, dea

    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The white outfits look great on you. Lovely girls you are. Love you.

    http://ceilinglights.quicksnake.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN