Tuesday, March 24, 2015

You Never Learn, Do You?


This is what I've been wearing these past few weeks, just in case you didn't know I'm currently in Batam and the weather here is just as humid as Bali. That's why I'm wearing a top but I need a cover-up when I'm walking down the street because unlike Bali, people here tend to stare when you wear revealing clothes. Ugh, I miss Bali already. 


Aesthetic Pleasure pentagram top // Lunar Cult tennis skirt // Stussy cropped bomber jacket // Rayban clubmaster

I don't know if you can tell by these pictures but I do lost a few kgs which I'm so happy about. I've been working out lately, I'm not trying to lose weight, I just want to have a healthier lifestyle and get toned. I'm not sure if you're interested but if you are, I can try to make a post about my daily workout and eating plan so you can try it too. Tell me what do you think :D

14 comments:

  1. I do really love your short hair, Gab <3 Anyway, would you like to follow me back? :)

    Visit my blog,
    THE PURPLE ALIEN
    Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so unique! I love it!

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous outfit! tell me about your daily workout and eating plan so i can try it too <3

    xx
    Linda Natawiria
    lindanatawiria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the entire outfit gab!

    xoxo
    Margareta Vania
    Fashion Blogger

    follow or drop your comment here : www.margaretavania.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love everything from head to toe <33
    btw you look more toned up than beforeee~ please do share your workout tips and healthy life tips please :))

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bomber jacket is sick! Loving your new hairstyle too!

    http://LOLitsMelda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't say anything else rather than I love the entire look <333

    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  8. jadi ceritanya, tau aesthetic punya pentagram thingy nya telat, terakhir samperin ke brightspot dan abis gab :'( sedih.................. bagus ya! suka banget deh <3

    xoxo,
    hidemyidentitie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, I love your short hair! Its suit into you!
    Please do share your workout tips and healthy life tips, Gab
    xx,
    http://aquilaenrica.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. i can relate to this so badly! batam's weather is sooo humid but you'll get all the weird stares and catcalls if you wear "revealing clothes" which is unfortunate.

    http://kookypie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN