Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Tokyo Belle Eyelash Extension Review


So I was invited to Tokyo Belle to try their beauty services, I choose Eyelash Extension, obviously. I My eyelashes are very short and who doesn't want a long natural-looking eyelash extension? 




I went to Tokyo Belle last monday to get my lashes done. They explain to me how they usually works and what kind of lashes that they have. They asked me to fill out a form, they need to know if I had eyelash extension before and how was it. 

Well, I had eyelash extensions several times before I tried Tokyo Belle. The first time I tried eyelash extension is when I was still in high school, yup not in Jakarta and it looked like I put on 10 coats of mascara, un-natural looking and I hate it. That's why I stopped using it. 

Then, I tried to use it again last month (from Saloon X, Jakarta) It was fine, it looks natural but it feels uncomfortable and it only last for about one week, which is sad. That's why when Tokyo Belle contacted me, I was so excited to try their eyelashes extension service. I was hoping that it will last longer and look natural. 

Tokyo Belle has 4 types of lashes extensions; natural, cute, gorgeous, and sexy. Natural is natural, cute is for the those who want to make their eyes look bigger, gorgeous is a very thick eyelashes, and sexy is the one 
Here's the step by step pictures;
how my eyes look like before extensions

They always start with cleaning up the eyelashes, because they need the real eyelashes to be clean before they start putting on the fake eyelashes. 


and they start putting on the eyelashes, I didn't feel anything when they started putting it on. 

halfway done
the tools

She's brushing out the eyelashes while waiting for the glue to dry. 


And we're done! I like the way it turns out. Most of my friends said that it looks natural, it doesn't look like I'm wearing lash extensions, which is a good thing right? 


Thanks to Tokyo Belle to make my eyelash visible, well at least putting on a bunch of makeup early in the morning is not really necessary since I already got pretty eyelashes. *Singing Beyonce's Flawless in the background*


It's been a week since I got my lashes done at Tokyo Belle and the lashes are going strong, not even a single lash is out of place. I'm so happy with the service and the result. I will definitely come back to try the other services.

Where is Tokyo Belle?
Jl. Panglima Polim Raya No. 86 3rd Floor
Jakarta Selatan
021-2904-3866
021-2904-3732

Pacific Place Mall SCBD B1-21B, Jl. Jend. Sudirman
Kav. 52-53, Jakarta Selatan
021-57973229

Lippo Mall Kemang L3-16, 3rd Floor
Kemang Village, P. Antasari 36, Jakarta Selatan
021-2952-8383

11 comments:

  1. The lashes looks soo natural and pretty!!♡
    btw thats outfit is cute��

    Characlaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG olivvvvvv jadi makin cakep <3 outernya lucu jg btw <3
    please check out my newest post if you don't mind :) http://lisshandratanata.blogspot.com/2014/12/lsd-is-back.html
    thanks <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello from Spain: fabulous photos. Great tips. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. so lucky of you~

    theautumnstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a short eyelash too which is kinda sad :'( anyway, i love your outfit^^~

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute !

    Xx

    http://www.featherdressy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. So nice. I aso have short eyelash, my be I will do that like you. You look so pretty now.
    http://ogotohome.weebly.com/blog/curtain-style-deducts-personality-beauty-of-bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  8. bagus banget hasil nya liv <3

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. woahh that's cool! :D
    btw love your hairstyle here <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post! Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  11. How about the price? I'd like to know :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN