Friday, November 7, 2014

3 Ways to Style a Skater Skirt


Brandy Melville top // Curious skirt // TheGieloThings jacket // Converse white sneakers

Topshop choker, crop top, and cardigan // Curious skirt // Converse white sneakers

b+ab sweater // Curious skirt // Apart backpack // Converse sneakers

I've been receiving a lot of questions about skater skirt lately So I think, instead of answering them one by one, I'll answer it in one blogpost :D this is how I'd style a skater skirt, you can totally rock this looks to school or hanging out with your friends. My favorite is the third look, because it's so comfortable and perfect for a movie-date. 

11 comments:

  1. suka banget sama yg terakhir..
    nggak tau kenapa jadi kepikiran cewek jepang


    AMOURPIXIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hairstyle gab! rambut nya gini terus aja gab, bagusss <3

    xx
    rimatambunan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this simple look <3

    xo Diras,
    fashion blogger on
    ayuadiras.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love look #3 <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your clothes are so lovely! I'd love to raid your closet! LOL! :D

    http://forest-doll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. suka banget jaket yg pertamaa! :)

    xx
    graciellashiaryn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN