Monday, August 11, 2014

It's Not Right for You

Brandy Melville bralette, dress, and kimono // Silly Sally holographic sneakers // Lunar Cult choker // 3.1 Phillip Lim pashli // Nassgorju yinyang watch

I feel really bad for neglecting this blog for almost 2 weeks, I miss taking and editing pictures for this blog. I wasn't able to update this blog is because I was busy preparing stuff for my final project or should I say my baby Fitlosophy? If you're following me on Instagram, you should know that me and my other two friends just created an active-wear label, yup… @FitlosophyID. If you guys are too lazy to check out the instagram, you can just leave your email on the comment bellow and I will send the cookbook and catalogue to you. Yay! Can't wait to officially released our collection! Wish me luck!

16 comments:

  1. Love the oufit. My favouriter piece of this outfit are your shoes, love them :)
    But the kimono and the dress are very pretty as well :)
    Have a nice day ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for your label to be launched gab! looking forward for it <3


    www.anisacrament.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty detail of ur dress

    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your kimono !
    pretty

    http://amourpixie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. good luck for your project ya!
    can't wait to see the real stuff soon

    Mr. Rebel in Town

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bralettenya keren kak^_^)/ jadi pengen bralette jugaaaa>,,,<
    Love the sneakers too, so cute nyeheheh:3

    Adventure of P-Chaaaan!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gemes banget kamu! sini cubit cubit !
    hahahaha
    cute gab!

    and good luck for the final project !
    always here to help! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is one sick dress! Good luck with your new brand!

    IPIHIPPIE

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute! loving the kimono <33

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck for your project! <3

    www.vaniairenehuang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gaaaab so cuteee ^^
    good luck for your project gab, can't waittt to see the catalog..
    pleasee send the catalog to my email yaa sonya.thaniya@yahoo.com thankyouuu ^^

    http://sonya-thaniya.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. cute outfit!! I like all the pieces :D

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. adore that dress, bralette and kimono! <33
    OMGG~ can't wait for the collection, here's my email: sanjaya.michelle@yahoo.com

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi the cutest alien eva, me want to check your collection too, here: classic_barbie92@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. suka outfit yg ini livv.
    Simple tapi keren bangett


    http://nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN