Monday, May 5, 2014

Diana Mini Double Rainbow by Tara McPherson


I recently ordered a new analog camera, and yes... it's Diana Mini double rainbow, I actually have the valentine edition, which I wore in this post, but this one is super cute, I like the new colour-way. How can I resist this super cute pink mini camera? >.< Some of you might not know, back in high school, I used to have tons of analog camera but before I moved to Jakarta I sell them all, just because I don't think I'll have the time to take care all of my babies but when I saw this one, I knew it I should make it mine haha Can't wait to take lots of pictures with my new baby~

8 comments:

  1. Ihhh imut bangetttt!!!>< but if i have these camera, i probably don't know how to use this haha:D i bought analog camera 2 years ago and still don't get how to use it...;_;
    btw...did'cha changed your layouts again?or is it because of my shitty internet loading??

    Adventure of P-chaaaaaan!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. a cute stuff. really!!


    visit mine,
    Miss Aa

    ReplyDelete
  3. uber cuteeee


    http://meliahadi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. its verrryyy cute!!

    http://breepluse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. where did you get it?! its super cute

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN