Saturday, March 8, 2014

INFARE Part II

My booth at INFARE, so sad I can't make it on the first day. So I'm reporting from day #2 to day #4. This is how my booth looks like on day #2. I came to fX at 9AM just to prepare everything (。●́‿●̀。) my price range starts from 20k. Supeeeer cheap, right? ლ(╹◡╹ლ) 

My first picture was with Putri, I love her shoes omg. 
Putri trying skirt  from Val's booth
Valerie, Ines, me, and Chris
Kak Sashi ✿
Catherine, Regina, me, Valerie, Chris, and Putri
me and Valerie
Guess who??? it's ci Stella, thanks for coming ci! ❤

***

the crowd :'D


 ***

 Day 3

thank you bae for coming, me wuf you
Thanks for coming Milkha


***

Day 4

Look at this babes omg they're so stylish, loot at their shoes!! Thanks for coming bae ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
with my favourites.. kak Filikh and oak Elco + Chris ♡
  Group picture before we went home, I miss you guys already (ʃ_⌣̀ )/||

***

 Here's a recap video from a night before infare until the last day ヾ(^∇^)



Thank you so much for coming and supporting me and the others. I didn't expect much, but you guys came and say hi, shop, take pictures.... some of you stay and share some stories. Thank you. It means a lot ( '́з'̀) 

16 comments:

  1. aa will miss it!
    vidionya lucu <3
    sedih pas dateng udah pada abis huhu :(
    Good luck sama tgs2nya yaaa!

    Cheers,
    Ruby and Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are most welcome :)

    Oh liph... Kamu day 2 and 3 hair curling methodnya pake apa ya if I may ask? Baguss

    xx
    christineadelina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i could rewind time and come to your booth ;_; lagi ulangan sih hiks;_;

    P-chan's Adventure

    ReplyDelete
  4. WWWOOOGGGGHH love everything from your booth gab!
    Sadly i couldn't join this INFARE Part II cause of my schedule.. :((
    If i bring a lot lot lot of money maybe i will buy your entire booth *drolls like crazy*
    Glad i got 2 RAD stuffs from your booth at infare,...

    much love,
    Margareta Vania
    http://margaretavania.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. bikin galauuuu :(

    nataliegasm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. ci gab outfitnya tiap hari lucu bgt <33333
    i'll see you next time!!!!xoxo

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. wish i could go to infare but im still in sg :c lovee all ur outfits in infare and seems like there are many cool stuffs on ur booth ><
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fun ! i love infare and u guys also :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. nice meeting you again gab <33

    xx
    http://cathysie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a cool event! wish I could come :')
    btw is that black floppy hat comes from your booth? and if its a yes, is it still avail??

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks so fun but sadly i couldnt take a visit! glad you had an amazing time with the other fellas gab xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  12. aa kakkk aku ada foto kak gab sama kak ines nihh hehe ntr aku post diblog :)

    www.dreamvibecouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i was happy to stop by at your booth! <3 // i'm happy to see my pic in there ;u;
    btw, love your outfit from day one!

    www.neonflazh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. yay!! was sups fun!!! :**

    hugs and kiss kiss
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love INFARE (Indonesia Fashion Care)
    finally, I can take a picture with you

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN