Monday, June 24, 2013

Nikicio Fall Winter 2013/14



I went to Nikicio Fall Winter 2013/14 Morning Presentation with Rosalinda and Kak Lulut last Saturday. It was awesome as usual. I managed to take a few snaps and a video so you guys can see their latest collection. I'm sorry for not-really-good-quality-video, but it available in HD.



Did you notice that the models came out of the lift? Cool, isn't it? I really love the concept of the show, everything is well prepared (*_~)v What do you think about their collection? Because, there's nothing that I don't like. I want everything *cries* I only managed to buy their leather snapback, fake turtle neck, and 'sleepy' tops (you can find it on The Goods Dept), but I'm drooling over their White Coat with Fur Panel, Forest Green Moto Jacket, and also their mini skirt with wavy hemline. Which one is your favorite?
 

8 comments:

  1. that show was amazing, huh ? those snapbacks and the printed shirt are cool <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. great shots.. pnyku dpetnya miring smua T.T

    Ada line nggk,gab?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gilak gab i ngidem semuanya, snapback sama tee nya nyesel banget banget gk beli T___T

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really adore your hair! :D nice pics , btw ;)

    http://shabrinahazimi.blogspot.jp/

    ReplyDelete
  5. really love the collection and your harajuku outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harajuku girl !!! Yes it is You Gab !!! <3

    Chic Swank

    ReplyDelete
  7. another awesome collection. bete kaga bs datenggg D:

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN