Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Third Eye

Topshop Necklace, Tights, Ring, and Pinafore, Zara Metallic Bag, Greedy Sassy Ring, Jeffrey Campbell Pointe MC.


This is a scheduled post ._. So, by the time you guys read this post, I probably making my final project for this term. These past few weeks has been really hectic and I don't really have much time to take my daily outfit photo and post it here. I am really tired and I can't wait for holiday \(*0*)/
Anyway, I love my new babies from Jeffrey Campbell, they're quite comfortable and didn't make me fall three times like the ballerina platforms(Wildfox X Jeffrey Campbell) did. The quality of the leather is quite good as well. Totally worth it. 

17 comments:

  1. Beanie nya bli di SG yaa ?? Lucu abis, gue suka tas sm tight nyaaa <33

    www.aiiness.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a perfect outfit! I love your striped top with the cute as pinafore.

    whimxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. <3 those shoes, darling!~

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH isn't it zara bag gab? you totally rock that killer shoes, hands down!



    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. your shoes omg<3 love the bag as well! you look sooo stunning &i love your style! looking forward to your next post:)


    http://finalexpectation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. woaah i love your beanie ,such a perfect look !!




    The Glory by dwiki

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great outfit!!

    xx
    http://bitacoradelua.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. tights sm sepatunya lucuu ♥♥♥

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love you from head to toe !! especialy your beanie!


    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. your bag and beanie are a must loveee! looking stunning and ahwesomeee gabsss! <3 <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  11. yum yum for overall skirt jeans


    larascream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN