Thursday, February 21, 2013

homg tiger

Roxy shirt, Abocs shorts, Jeffrey Campbell homg sneakers, beanie from MissKL.

These photos were taken months ago. Before I dyed my hair into pink, purple, orange, and blue. Twas like 2 or 3 months ago. This homg sneakers from Jeffrey Campbell might look comfortable but to me, they're not comfortable, I prefer Lita over Homg. Call me crazy, but it's true. Somehow, the front part of the sole is higher than the back part, so it is kinda weird to walk in it ._. 

Anyway, since some of you asked me about the recommended store thingy on instagram. Here's the answer, www.efoxcity.com. They have a lot of cute stuff with affordable price. Cute stuff + Affordable Price = Shopping Time! lol You might also find cheap day dresses, fashion homecoming dresses, and also wedding dresses. They also sell basic clothing~ not only formal dresses. You can find any kind of dresses here, it makes online shopping a lot easier, right? Their models are also cute, it makes the clothes and dresses look even better and makes me want 'em more lol. Look at these!
Lovely, isn't it? So, if you are looking for cute stuff and dresses, I totally recommend www.efoxcity.com. You should check their webstore now! Because some of the cute stuff are on sale! What are you waiting for?! Shop NOW! ;P 


Please help me to get in to Galeries Lafayette 'Fashion is You' TOP 10 candidates ;D click the photo above and vote for me(I See You). Thank you! ^^

22 comments:

  1. you're shoes is so HOMG!


    www.anisacrament.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! the shoes in the first pic <3<3<3
    Kisses, Den.
    www.thebsheep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn great hair and stunning shoes as always, rocky stlye !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cool shoes :D

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. done voting! good luck, girl! :D

    kindly visit my blog at:
    http://felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. voted! smoga bisa ke paris ya..
    hihihiihih

    ReplyDelete
  7. aaa sepatunya mau bgt >< iya kita ga ketemu ya :" aku disana day 1&3 hehe. done voting,tons of luck for you!
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  8. your shoes is 'crazy' I really really love it.
    sure, I have voted you. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. cool shoes! anyway good luck on the competition ;)

    www.brownplatform.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG gab really love your sneakers !! <3
    and good luck for the competition :D

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. love your style

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2013/02/dont-miss-it.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute shoess always love your stylee!!!

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. super cute shoessss gabeey, walau pdhl terlihat comfy yak di webbbb! love your bag! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  14. voted<3! btw,i love your shoes<3

    xx,
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN