Wednesday, January 9, 2013

The Power of Make Up

I'm so into make up lately, I don't know why. I think it's not a bad thing, make up is the best way to make you look prettier without any surgery. Right? You want a higher nose? Then highlight it. Define your jawline to make your face look slimmer? Use your favorite bronzer. With make up you can change your whole look without any surgery needed. Yay! That's why I've been spending my money on make up these past few months :3 but then, make up is not that easy, you have to know how to apply it in the right way otherwise you'll look like a clown.... no I'm just kidding :) hehehe what I'm trying to tell you guys here is 'learn from the best' which means, learn how to apply it right from the expert B-) or just simply let a Make Up Artist to do it for you. Then, you don't have to do it on your own *grins* 


Well, I want you guys to know that our country, Indonesia has an amazing Make Up Artist / Shoes Designer. I'm really amazed by his work. Flawless, gorgeous, and stunning at the same time! He is Steve V Yeofvine !

His work; 

His designs;

What do you think? Amazing right? Check out his Instagram page here and his Facebook page here.




ps: Enter my blog giveaway here. Win Shu Uemura x Karl Lagerfeld mirror and the other cute stuff. XO

14 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe it..so different..O.O make-up is something magical in the right hand..;D haha..

    xoxo
    http://anastasiagoenawan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, thesebore/after pictures are crazy! Crazy in a positive way! Amazing work! Wow <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. how make up could change a face in an instant. his work is more like an art, in some way. thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow..that's super amazing make up! >.<

    Caroline
    http://missoline.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so amazing how people change a lot! we're girls and there's no problem wearing makeup! :D

    sesilianastasia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, those before and after photos are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's just unbelievable :|

    raphaelainez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my GAWWWDDDD! The pics just proved his amazing talent. im so speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  9. omg,the his skill is adorable ☺

    anyway i love your new hair gab ☺
    soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. holy moly at the power of makeup! haha I just can't believe how ordinary these glamorous looking girls look in real life.

    Metallic Paws- giveaway up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN