Saturday, December 22, 2012

Daisies

H&M vest worn as shirt, Lovicious daisies jumper, Patrick Owen Spiked neon pants, Jeffrey Campbell Denim Madame Spike, Zatchels bag, Céline audrey. 

Another scheduled post, when you guys read this post, I probably still in Thailand, chillaxing on Siam with my mom, having a good shopping time :b Please excuse my black roots-,- (I feel like dying my hair back to black or at least brown, kinda bored with this color.)
I wore this outfit on my last day of final exam, I did my best alr, I hope I could pass 1st term with a good score >_~ Anyway, I just realized that this neon pants really matched my heels, it looks so nice together hehe

9 comments:

  1. Seems you're jumper collector, I love jumpers ! <3 that daisies jumper is too cute :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw such an adorable bright outfit from you! <3 love the jumper! :)

    Metallic Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cuteee!!
    love your sweater

    xoxo,
    www.anandita080394.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Winderful sweater!Love it!

    Would you like to follow each other?

    Happy Holidays!
    Marie
    StyleList By Me Blog
    Facebook
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  5. tried to get to Lovicious but they sold gadget cases instead of clothes, did you put the wrong link? really love to get the same jumper hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yup they also sell gadget cases. try to bbm or text the sellers and ask for the clothes ;D hope that's help :)

      Delete
  6. love the jumper gabsss! you look stunning with the heels <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for checking out my blog. I appreciate and read every single comment. Don't forget to write down your link so I can check out yours. Have a cute day!^^

BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN