Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Neon Light


Ifan Hartanto      
Photographer | 0 8 1 7 0 8 3 2 3 3 

To be honest, I don't know what to say. I think, the pictures are all perfect. Look at the first picture, the neon fabrics looks like a gown, it's so pretty. The fabrics it self is also pretty because of the color, the texture, and how they design it into clothes are just lovely~ The neon floral blazer and jumpsuits are my favorite pieces from  Patrick Owen first collection. What's yours? The spiked denim? ;D
I think it's amazing how they came up with so many concepts for their photo shoots, I've posted their look-book on my previous post. Compared to the previous, this one is totally different. I like 'em both tho. Actually, there's another shots "Paradigm" with another different concept, which I think is really amazing. Well, the picture can pretty much talk themselves. Too much words are boring right. Hope you guys enjoy this post!


(ps: their collection came with limited stocks,  so place your order now ;b)




BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN