Monday, September 10, 2012

I love Dskon.com

Who doesn't love to shop? because I really love to shop, especially online! I live in Jakarta and its traffic is really really bad. I prefer to shop online rather than driving mall to mall, besides it's really easy and safe! Thank God I've found  Dskon.com, the first online shopping portal in Indonesia.
By going to Dskon.com site, we can find a variety of online stores that are divided into several categories, such as fashion, culinary, electronics, health&beauty, and many more. They don't only provide you the information of where to shop but also what to shop. Through Dskon.com's BLOG we'll know what to shop, they provide us soooo many information, such as review about fashion product, fashion tips, and what's on trend. It's very useful right?
So, what are you waiting for? Check Dskon.comand start shopping :p
BLOG DESIGN BY KOTRYNABASSDESIGN